A. Operation and Purpose of Cookies
B. Categories of Cookies
Cookies can be classified as follows, depending on the owner:
- First-party cookies: these are sent to the user’s computer or device from a computer or domain managed by the editor, which provides the platform or service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: these are sent to the user’s computer or device from a computer or domain not managed by the editor, but rather by another entity that processes data obtained from the cookies.
Cookies can also be classified as follows, depending on the purpose:
- Necessary Cookies: Necessary Cookies a.k.a Technical Cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. This allows you to easily navigate our services and register your privacy settings. Our service may not function properly without Technical Cookies. For this reason, these cookies are downloaded by default when you process and navigate our service.
- Preference Cookies: With your consent to collect this category of Cookies, we will place preference cookies on your device. These preference cookies are used to store your preferences settings such as your language, country preferences and appearance of our service based on the type of browser you used.
- Marketing Cookies: With your consent to collect this category of Cookies, our advertisers may place Marketing Cookies on your device. They use these cookies to track the pages you visit on their network in order to obtain information about your online surfing behavior. This profile is only used to tailor advertising to your interests so that it is as relevant to you as possible.
- Analytical Cookies: With your consent to collect this category of Cookies, we collect information about your computer, internet and system administration. These cookies may quantify the number of users, sections visited on the service and how users interact with it to carry out statistical measurement and analysis on use, in order to implement improvements based on the analysis of data on how users use the platform or service.
C. Managing Cookies
You may opt out/opt in the categories of cookies as you find appropriate by clicking on the “cookie settings” link; provided, however, in order for our service to function properly, Necessary Cookies shall remain agreed.
If you do not agree to the collection of certain cookies, such cookies placed on your browser may be disabled and will not collect your information. Still, such cookies may not be automatically removed so you may have to delete those manually in accordance with Section D.
D. Installation, Operation, and Rejection of Cookies
You have choices about cookies. This may vary somewhat depending on the type of web browser you use, but in most cases you can decide whether to accept cookies or delete all existing cookies through your web browser's preferences. However, if you refuse to accept cookies, you may be unable to use some services that require you to log in.
[How to Set Cookies]
|How to Set Cookies
|Click on [Tools] > Click on [Internet Options] > Click on [Privacy tab] > Set Level of Personal Information Processing
|Click on [Settings] > Click on [Show advanced settings] > Click on [Privacy-Content Settings] > Set Cookie Level
|Click on [Options] > Click on [Personal Information] > Click on[History-Custom Settings] > Click on [Cookie Level Settings]
|Click on [Preferences] > Click on [Privacy] tab > Set Cookie and Website Data Level
E. Usage of Cookies